Terms & conditions
1. The Rental Fee is payable prior to Setup by COD, Or Bank Transfer.
2. Delivery to the street address specified by the Lessee (Customer) hereby grants the Lessor the right to enter the property at the said street address (“Delivery Address”) for the delivery and subsequent pick up of the JUMP unit.
3. Transportation Expense Except as provided herein, all charges in delivering and picking up the JUMP unit with respect to the Delivery Address is included in the Rental Fee. If the unit is not ready for collectionat the appointed time by Lessee to Lessor then a $50.00 transportation Fee will be Imposed.
4. General Rules To Follow During Use Of The Jump Unit
a) Only compatible age groups and size children shall play on the JUMP unit at the same time. A maximum of Ten children 11 years or under are permitted on the unit at one time, a maximum weight limit of 300kg with No One Person over 100kg
b) All riders MUST REMOVE SHOES and SOCKS before playing in the JUMP unit.
c) To avoid injuries Flips, Wrestling & Rough Play are NOT ALLOWED.
No Toys, Eyeglasses, Sharp Objects or Foreign Objects of any kind are Permitted on the Jump.
d) Children’s Safety Depends Upon You. Personal Supervision Is Absolutely Required As The Lessee Of The Jump Unit, The Safety Of All Riders Is Your Responsibility.
e) Absolutely NO Pets, Sand, Dirt, Mud “Silly String”, Gum, Lollies, Food, Drink, Face Paint & other Sticky substances allowed in the JUMP unit. If upon pick up, such cleaning is required then a $50.00 Excess Cleaning Fee shall be automatically imposed.
f) DO NOT MOVE the JUMP unit from the place where it was installed. If the JUMP unit moves, pull the corner back to its original location of installation. CAUTION! Keep JUMP away from Swimming Pools.
g) The Area where the Jump is to be placed is to be Free of Roc ks, Sticks, Glass, Dog Bones,
Animal Waste and any other Sharp Objects.
h) Pets MUST BE Restrained or Removed from the area for the duration of the hire.
5. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS: The JUMP unit’s equipment is reliable.
If the JUMP unit Begins to Deflate, Proceed to the entrance of the Jump and
Help the Children Exit from the JUMP through the Main Entrance or Emergency Exit Located in the
Roof of the Jump. After everybody is out of the jump check the following:
a) The motor may have stopped, so check the on/off switch on the blower the cord connections at the outlet and the portable safety switch.
b) If the motor is still running, check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage, and check both tubes at the back of the JUMP unit for snugness and Re-tie if necessary. If the above does not correct the problem please call Matt on 0402 451 006
6. THE LESSEE ACKNOWLEDGES that he/s he has been instructed about & fully understands the
Safe Operation of the JUMP that is the subject of this rental agreement Lessee agrees to observe all safety precautions. Lessee also represents & warrants the safe return of the unit & hereby agrees to pay the full price of Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000) if the Jump is not returned in the condition it was left in. There is a minimum Fee of $500 for any repair to the unit due to the Lessees negligence & a charge of $65.00 per hour plus materials will also be imposed.
7. MAINTENANCE Lessee agrees to keep the JUMP unit in the same condition as when received, ordinary wear accepted.
8. ALTERATIONS AND ATTACHMENTS No alteration in or attachments to the JUMP unit will be made without prior written approval of Lessor.
9. WARRANTY Lessor warrants that the JUMP leased under this Rental Agreement will be in good working order on the effective date of the Rental Agreement. The JUMP un it is supplied and maintained subject to this warranty. Lessor’s obligation under this Rental Agreement is limited to repair or replacement of the JUMP unit when Lessor determines that it does not conform to this warranty. This warranty is in lieu of any and all other warranties expressed or implied, and of any and all obligations and of all liabilities on the part of the Lessor for damages, including, but not limited to consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the JUMP unit.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY The Lessee shall be in charge of the JUMP unit’s operation & any other rental equipment, & is fully responsible for its safe operation as well as the return of all hire equipment in good working order. Lessor & its officers, employees & agents is / are not responsible for injury occurring to the Lessee or to any other persons using the JUMP unit or any other rental equipment. The Lessee further agrees to hold the Lessor & i ts officers, employees & agents free & harmless against any injury or claims. The Lessee shall indemnify the Lessor and its officers, employees & agents from / against any costs incurred due to claims from anyone & for attorney’s fees & related costs involving the use & return of the JUMP unit or any other rental equipment should legal action become necessary.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT The Rental Agreement constitutes the full agreement between Lessor and Lessee. Time is of the essence in this Rental Agreement. The receipt of the JUMP unit that is the subject of this Rental Agreement is in good working order and repair and this is so acknowledged by Lessee.
13. RAIN POLICY During periods of severe weather conditions (i.e. rain, high winds, etc.), we reserve the right to cancel your reservations. If conditions are not too severe we will give you the option of keeping it or not. If you decide to keep the unit for the term of this rental agreement, there will be no r efunds!
14. GENERATOR HIRE During your hire of the generator you are liable for any damages that occur.
If anything should happen to the generator then you are liable for the cost of $500 to replace it.
Work Place Health & Safety and Australian Standards Require that if High Winds >25km/hr or Rain Occurs you MUST Help the Children Evacuate the Jump and Disconnect the Power Supply & Blower Immediately and place power cord and blower undercover.
Evening Hires are required to have adequate lighting.
WARNING! Never leave unit running unattended &DO NOT ALLOW Adults under the influence of Alcohol or Drugs or Children under the age of 18 to Operate or Supervise the Jump!
The Lessee Acknowledges that he or she has been Fully Instructed as to the Safety &
Operating Procedures of the Hire Equipment as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
Never touch Hot or Moving Parts. Never Operate Rental Equipm ent in a Wet Environment.
For Safety Reasons The Big Party People Reserves the Right to Cancel the Booking at Anytime due to
Adverse Weather Conditions or Circumstances Beyond our Control.